Feel free to ask questions. I'll do my best to answer.


Saturday, December 17, 2011

Product Review: Tama MS205 Microphone Stand with Boom Arm

Finally, a decent microphone stand for an affordable price. I got the chrome version of this one so maybe this won't apply to the black one, but all the moving parts on this are very smooth. The boom arm stays locked in place like no other I own--mostly junk stands and a K&M 21140 boom. It's just a one piece arm, but it's got plenty of length--approximately 1 meter which is more than you can really use with the base. You can really push down on this boom and no slippage. The tubing is all thick and heavy, and the base is weighted. It gives you the impression that it will last a lifetime. 

If you're like me and sick of cheap stands, this one is not cheap--it's inexpensive. Worth every penny.  Sorry for the brevity, but it's a mic stand(not sexy).

No comments:

Post a Comment